Pedestrians, cyclists and motorcyclists are advised to:
• Be seen. Wear bright clothing with reflective armbands or a reflective belt.
• Walk on a footpath, not in the street. Walk on the right hand side of the road, facing traffic if there are no footpaths.
• Take extra care when near traffic or crossing the road in extremely windy conditions as sudden gusts can blow you into the path of an oncoming vehicle.
• Cyclists should adhere to the requirement of a solid white light to the front and a red solid light to the rear.
• Wear an approved helmet and consider clear eye protection.
• Motorcyclists should avoid wearing a dark visor in any bad light conditions.
• Wear suitable clothing and footwear to withstand the cold/rain. This will allow for good concentration as well as protecting the rider/pillion against fatigue and hypothermia.
• Remember other road users may not ‘expect’ you and could therefore compromise your safety.
• Motorcyclists use anti-misting sprays on both surfaces of visor. If misting occurs due to breath raise your visor slightly to increase the air flow.
• Take heed of changing road surfaces in poor weather conditions-especially motorcyclists/cyclists.
Yun Bong-gil - chronological order ← Previous revision Revision as of 01:54, 16 August 2018 Line 17: Line 17: ==Early life== ==Early life== Yun Bong-gil was bo...
1 hour ago